OPPORTUNITY ALL AROUND
Hiring, hunting, enlisting, poaching, recruiting. Call it what you like. The IDEAL Group needs more good people. We already have a lot, but these ones can’t be cloned.
The IDEAL Team is comprised of a wide variety of talented, enthusiastic, positive, funny, hard-working, honest, and people-loving individuals. If most of these characteristics don’t describe you, then you can stop reading here because you’ll find us exhausting to be around.
We’re Actively Recruiting for the Following Roles:
MANUFACTURING FACILITY POSITIONS
MACHINE OPERATOR II (B SHIFT)
As the leader in the deep foundation industry, we understand the value of a happy, enthused workforce and we believe it is what put us where we are today. We listen to staff opinions, encourage training and personal development, and make sure efforts are rewarded.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate Ideal’s various Machinery including our CNC Pipe Profiling Machine, Robotic Crane Arm, Plasma/Flame Cutting table and the Tube plasma pipe cutter
- Load and move material via Forklift
- Deburr parts
- Input job specifications into computer
- Measure, count and maintain job order accuracy
Who We’re Looking For:
We believe that to build a great company you need talented and ambitious people who are always striving for the best! And at least one year of CNC, plasma cutting, or crane experience please
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Reliability is critical!
- Experience with CNC Machines
- Desire to learn and grow with a booming company
- Maintain our transparent culture- challenge, inspire, listen and share!
- Mechanical aptitude and forklift experience
Our Machine Operators Also:
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation by completing necessary records
- Maintain safe work environment by following procedures, complying with company policies
- Keep equipment operating by following written operating instructions, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repair
- Comfortable to work in an open air environment, hot in the summer, cold in the winter
- Accomplish manufacturing and organization mission by completing other related tasks as needed…We won’t ask you to do things way outside of your scope, but we are one #TeamIDEAL, so “not my job” isn’t an option!
Full Time Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Operate Propane Gas Forklift to move steel pipes to appropriate locations in the outside yard
Load completed product order into the trucks or onto the flatbeds; making sure load is balanced and secure
Build wooden skids or crates with required power or hand tools
Band together heavy finished steel products
Prepare hardware for shipment based on the order specifications; ensuring proper counts and labels are in place
Maintain accurate and timely documentation by completing necessary records
Maintain safe work environment by following procedures, complying with legal regulations and company policies
Dependability and timeliness are critical to effective operations and planning
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive. Employees are required to follow appropriate supervisory direction and perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience in a manufacturing, construction, or hardscaping field preferred
Must have the ability to read/write and understand both verbal and written work instructions, work orders and customer specifications
Basic math and measurement skills required (addition, subtraction, decimal, and fraction conversions); able to accurately read a tape measure
Must be able to communicate effectively with leadership and teammates
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have reliable transportation
Must have authorization to work in the United States
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as needed
Able to stand (50%); sit in forklift (30%), walk (10%); stoop, bend (10%), as required
Frequent twisting, bending, horizontal reaching, upper extremity push/pull
Able to wear required PPE; ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots and welding gear
Most of the year temperatures inside the plant will match or exceed the outdoor conditions as bay doors remain open
Weld smoke and metal cutting machine filtration systems minimize smoke but do not eliminate it. Air quality is below OSHA PEL (Permissible Exposure Limits) guidelines; therefore, Respirator use not required by standard, Voluntary Use only- must have medical evaluation prior.
*** Ideal Manufacturing is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our company and our people. Ideal Manufacturing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities. Ideal will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
NYC Business Development Manager
Full-Time Position, Remote
The Sales Executive will be a solid relationship builder who will work alongside the sales leader and design team to implement deep foundation systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will be in a hunter role, utilizing a consultative solutions sales approach.
- The Sales Executive will be a solid relationship builder who will work alongside the sales leader and design team to implement deep foundation systems
- The Sales Executive is responsible for providing IDEALs customers and prospects with the highest possible level of quality in service to their account
Job Responsibilities of the Sales Executive Include The Following:
- Pursue deep foundation business opportunities for IDEAL within the commercial and industrial construction space, as well as other potential growth markets
- Act as the team leader for IDEAL’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts
- Work with the VP of Sales to assist in acclimating to the IDEAL Group selling environment
- Develop a sales plan to achieve corporate revenue and profit goals.
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline utilizing an SFDC CRM
- Weekly conference calls to assess potential sales activity.
- Associates or Bachelors degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum of 5-7 years outside sales experience
- Proven track record selling deep foundation solutions, heavy construction equipment or materials, rigging or related construction-based products or solutions.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Experienced user of CRM software tools
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to work in an open office environment.
- Ability to sit for several hours at a time.
Structural Steel MIG Welder
Full Time Position – Webster, NY
Prepares and welds all joints to AWS D1.1 structural steel welding code standard. Operates semi-automatic welding equipment to join metal parts using the gas metal arc welding process. Cleans and repairs welds with grinders, plasma gougers, other equipment, and methods common to the welding trade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate components by following requirements; using equipment to clean, prepare, burn, and weld pieces, utilizing power and hand tools as necessary
- Read specifications, blueprints and/or sketches to repair or modify metal parts
- Verify welding results by inspecting welds; Check angles and gap allowances using micrometers and calipers.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation by completing necessary records (job order, router tracking)
- Maintain safe work environment by following procedures, complying with legal and company regulations
- Safely operate electric cranes to transport workpieces (pipe) and metal components
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employees are required to follow appropriate supervisory direction and perform other related duties as required.