OPPORTUNITY ALL AROUND
Hiring, hunting, enlisting, poaching, recruiting. Call it what you like. The IDEAL Group needs more good people. We already have a lot, but these ones can’t be cloned.
The IDEAL Team is comprised of a wide variety of talented, enthusiastic, positive, funny, hard-working, honest, and people-loving individuals. If most of these characteristics don’t describe you, then you can stop reading here because you’ll find us exhausting to be around.
We’re Actively Recruiting for the Following Roles:
full-time design engineer (pE)
Location: Rochester, NY
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Perform preliminary pile designs, takeoffs, and quotations:
- Review and understand the project plans, specification, and geotechnical report
- Coordinate project pile/foundation designs
- Provide design and/or material recommendations including Value Engineering (VE) pile design alternates
- Collaborate with the Team to understand client and project needs to offer most economical design
- Coordinate and participate in conference calls between the project teams
- Prepare the preliminary design and coordinate material estimates with the team for package distribution to the customer
- Representing Ideal at tradeshows, professional conferences, and training sessions
- Mentor junior engineers
Execute signed & sealed design submittals:
- Verify all project information (plans, specification, and geotechnical report) is available and adequate for the design process
- Review and execute any revisions that may be requested
- Address design RFI’s
- Provide supporting documentation as required
- Create and provide CAD drawings
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Licensed Professional Engineer required
- Geotechnical and structural engineering experience required
- Experience in deep foundation systems or heavy highway concrete work
- Ability to work (independently and in a team setting) under pressure with challenging deadlines.
- Advanced computer program skills specifically with various CAD programs (including Inventor), Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheet
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
IDEAL Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. IDEAL is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
*** ideal group is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our company and our people.
Full time sales representative
Location: Rochester, NY
The Sales Executive will join a solid team of professionals who are passionate about growing IDEAL’s helical and proprietary micropile business. You will be in a dual hunter / farmer role, utilizing a consultative solutions sales approach. The Sales Executive will be a solid relationship builder who will work along-side the sales leader and design team to implement deep foundation systems. The Sales Executive is responsible for providing IDEAL’s customers and prospects with the highest level of service.
The Sales Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of customer project requirements to internal and external IDEAL support personnel. It is the responsibility of the Sales Executive to make certain that customer expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The job responsibilities of the Sales Executive include the following:
- Pursue deep foundation business opportunities for IDEAL within the commercial and industrial construction space, as well as other potential growth markets
- Act as the team leader for IDEAL’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and function as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts within a territory.
- Work with the VP of Sales to assist in acclimating to the IDEAL Group selling environment
- Develop a sales plan to achieve corporate revenue and profit goals.
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline utilizing SalesForce CRM
- Weekly conference calls to assess potential sales activity.
Wait, wait…there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ outside sales experience
- Competent sales process professional – Sandler, Challenger, or MEDPIC experience
- Proven track record selling deep foundation solutions, heavy construction equipment or materials, rigging or related construction-based product or solution
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Experienced user of CRM software tools
IDEAL Group: Reliability Engineered
As an industry leading deep foundation manufacturer, IDEAL Group is engineering tomorrow’s foundation solutions! From airports to office buildings, high schools to hotels, and wind turbines to fuel storage tanks our team is engineering foundation solutions that allow our customers’ to deliver challenging projects in difficult soil conditions. Our passionate team of engineers design solutions all over North America and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to revolutionize the deep foundation industry!
*** Ideal Manufacturing is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our company and our people. Ideal Manufacturing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities. Ideal will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
MANUFACTURING FACILITY POSITIONS
SHIPPING team lead
• You will work in a variety of packaging and forklift driving positions in our welding plant.
• Moving steel pipe with forklifts, banding together heavy finished steel products
• Building wooden skids or crates with a nail gun and power saw.
• A-shift works approximately 6:00am – 3:00pm with required OT as needed.
• B-shift works approximately 3:00am – 12:30pm with required OT as needed.
• Arrive on time for your shift every day and communicate well with your supervisor
• Positive attitude a must
• Happy to work in teams
• Prior forklift or skid banding experience is preferred – not required.
• You should be in good physical condition and able to lift up to 55 lbs on a regular basis
• Ready and able to work inside OR outside, year-round.
• This is a full time/permanent position with overtime hours available
Benefits of Working at Ideal:
• This position has opportunities for promotions into other manufacturing roles
• You will be fully trained in each area which will include safety and tow-motor certification.
• Generous starting pay
• Pay raises and growth in our company is based on performance
• BCBS Excellus Medical Plans – Ideal offers a generous contribution to healthcare premiums
• Dental and Vision plans
• Matching contribution Fidelity IRA Retirement plan
• Aflac options available
• relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
• candidates are required to have reliable transportation
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Ideal Manufacturing, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Ideal Manufacturing, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.